We have 13 trained therapists in Erie, PA prepared to help you along your unique Journey today.
Journey to a Trauma Informed Life, LLC began in July, 2019 by three dedicated therapists in Erie who saw a need for trauma-informed, culturally & LGBTQ+ sensitive mental health services in our community. Since then, we have grown to a staff of 12 wonderfully diverse therapists, each ready to help you on the next stage of your own journey to healing.
Check out this recent (10/7/22)Erie Times Article about our new home
Above all, we are dedicated to your healing, so everyone is trained in trauma-informed practices. Get Started by clicking here.
- Angelica Spraggins, LPC – accepting UPMC, UPMC for You, Highmark, United Healthcare & Private Pay
- Paige Bosnyak, LSW – accepting UPMC, UPMC for You, Highmark, UBH/OPTUM & Private Pay. Also accepting Reiki and energy work clients
- Michaela Seeley, LPC – accepting UPMC, UPMC for You, Highmark, and UBH/OPTUM clients.
- Nicole Kuneman, LSW – accepting UPMC, Highmark, and UBH/OPTUM clients.
- Eric Reiche, MA – offering private pay Art Therapy (groups, family, and individual), traditional talk therapy, and Transitioning Families (a group therapy experience for families where one (or more) member is in the process of coming out).
- Madelyn Simmons, MA – offering private pay Art Therapy, traditional talk therapy, consulting for parents/caregivers and schools/educators of children who are neuro-divergent and Journey to Understanding ADHD (a parent & child group experience)
- Brigitte Sullivan, LSW – accepting UPMC, UPMC for You, Highmark, UBH/OPTUM & Private Pay. Also accepting Reiki and energy work clients
- Shatoia Carroll, LSW – accepting UPMC, UPMC for You, Highmark, United Healthcare & Private Pay (telehealth only).
- Angel Darling Eller, LSW – accepting UPMC, UPMC for You & Private Pay
- Shraddha Prahbu, PhD, LSW – offering private pay EMDR and individual therapy.
- Deonte Ford, LSW – currently unavailable for new clients
- Will Koehler, PhD, LCSW – currently not accepting new clients.
Because we want to assist you on your way to healing from your past, we employ a variety of evidence-based practices such as:
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Art Therapy
- and Mindfulness-based practices