We have trained therapists prepared to help you along your unique Journey today.
Journey to a Trauma Informed Life, LLC began in July, 2019 by three dedicated therapists who saw a need for trauma-informed, culturally competent mental health services in our community. Since then, we have grown to a staff of 12 wonderfully diverse therapists, each ready to help you on the next stage of your own journey to healing.
Above all, we are dedicated to your healing, so everyone is trained in trauma-informed practices.
- Shatoia Carroll, LSW – accepting UPMC, UPMC for You, Highmark, United Healthcare & Private Pay
- Angelica Spraggins, LPC – accepting UPMC, United Healthcare & Private Pay
- Brigitte Sullivan, LSW – accepting Highmark, UBH/OPTUM & Private Pay
- Deonte Ford, LSW – accepting private pay clients
- Angel Darling Eller, LSW – accepting UPMC, UPMC for You & Private Pay
- Paige Bosnyak, LSW – accepting Highmark, UBH/OPTUM & Private Pay
- Brianna Morrow, LSW – accepting Highmark, UBH/OPTUM & Private Pay
- Tatyana Abreu, MSW – accepting private pay clients
Because we want to assist you on your way to healing from your past, we employ a variety of evidence-based practices such as:
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- and Mindfulness-based practices